Simple,Easy pasta and shrimp by Pam…. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. With the cold weather upon us, it's all about staying in with your sweatpants.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook until al dente. This pasta is truly heaven sent. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Simple,Easy pasta and shrimp by Pam… using 10 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Simple,Easy pasta and shrimp by Pam…
- Prepare 200 grams of pasta cooked as package direction.
- Prepare 15 of pcs shrimp devined.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of stock(shrimp stock).
- You need 5 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of juice from half of lemon(big).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt nd black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chives for garnish.
This light and fresh shrimp pasta dish with a great garlicky flavor can be easily tweaked to fit a picky audience, with herbs and scallions optional. Turn the heat to medium-high, add the shrimp, and scallions and pepper flakes, if using, and cook, stirring frequently, until the shrimp just turn pink and. What could be better than this buttery, garlicky, seafood pasta dish? Quick, simple and impressive, what more Shrimp Scampi is one of my all-time favorite dishes.
Simple,Easy pasta and shrimp by Pam… step by step
- pan on medium fire heat olive oil imeddiately add garlic (dont burn it)add the stock after 30 second add the shrimp untill cooked about 4 mins or so seasoned with salt and pepper add the butter lemon juice and parsley..
- toss in your pasta…serve hot enjoy!!!!.
I love how you can make a restaurant-quality meal in minutes. I always keep raw shrimp in the freezer to. Shrimp Pasta – shrimp and pasta in a spicy beer sauce. This is one of the best shrimp pasta recipes, it's easy, tasty and dairy free for family dinner! It's a healthy seafood and lends the most amazing flavors to a simple pasta dish.