easy healthy salmon and pasta. Discover our scrumptious salmon pasta recipes. It doesn't get better than creamy fish tagliatelle, vibrant pasta salads or even salmon spaghetti in a parcel. Use frozen, skinless wild salmon fillets for a cheap and filling lunch on the go.
Nothing could have been easier, simpler, more delicious and healthy than this great dish which I served hot last night and turned into a salmon pasta salad for lunch today. This salmon pasta is very easy to make; you start by seasoning the salmon and then quickly searing it on both sides. Take it out of the pan while you add the sauce Gently mix it in with the sauce. This Yummy easy healthy salmon and pasta using 12 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of easy healthy salmon and pasta
- You need 1 of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of lemon herb seasoning.
- It’s 2 cup of penne or bowtie pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mario batalli alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh diced tomatoes "not too small".
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
Make good on that vow to eat better with these back-pocket simple and healthy salmon recipes. Healthy Salmon Burgers, fast and easy made with canned salmon, cracker crumbs, chopped celery and onions. Healthy becomes delicious, especially when served with a little Greek Yogurt Dill Sauce. We also have baked salmon recipes (posh salmon en croute, whole baked salmon) and more inspiring ideas to make the healthy fish exciting – refreshing salmon salad recipes, ramen and salmon fishcakes.
easy healthy salmon and pasta instructions
- boil water for pasta, add pasta..
- dice tomatoes.
- put oil in small skillet, add fresh sliced mushrooms, saute until desired texture, add salt and pepper to taste, remove from heat, set aside..
- heat butter in large skillet, add salmon, season the uncooked side thats up with cajun seasoning and lemon herb seasoning, cook for 2 mins, flip over, season on other side. cook till desired doneness. remove from heat.
- add diced tomatoes and oil to a separate skillet, saute to desired doneness, add garlic salt and lemon herb seasoning. remove from heat..
- drain pasta, add alfredo, tomatoes and mushrooms. stir..
- put salmon and pasta on plate, add parmesan to top of pasta, serve and enjoy.
Learn how to make Pasta with salmon and asparagus and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. This salmon pasta starts with salmon roasted with lemon, butter and garlic. Cook it through so it's still nice and juicy inside but with a nice bit of browning on Add the pasta and toss gently, dispersing the salmon throughout it and most importantly, coating it in all those GORGEOUS ROASTING JUICES!!!! Salmon adds healthy protein to this easy pasta dish. Reduced-fat sour cream provides a creamy base without any saturated fat.