Shrimp alfredo penne pasta. Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! How do you make shrimp alfredo pasta?
The shrimp in this dish is lightly sprinkled with Cajun spices, but you can easily substitute your own Italian spices, if desired. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. Thus meal tajes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for! You can have Shrimp alfredo penne pasta using 7 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Shrimp alfredo penne pasta
- You need 3 cup of Tri-Colored Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of of Classico Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of Large Cooked Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 large of Green Bellpepper.
- You need 2 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of White Pepper.
Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. There should still be a bit of firmness in the center of your. Shrimp Alfredo is a practical weeknight meal masquerading as fancy restaurant fare.
Shrimp alfredo penne pasta step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil..
- While that's going on, remove the tails from the shrimp..
- Put broccoli and bellpepper into a large skillet, with 1/2 cup of water under low heat..
- Add pasta to boiling water and bring to desired tenderness..
- Heat the broccoli and bellpepper until tender. Stirring occasionally..
- Once broccoli and bellpepper is tender, drain any leftover water. Add a thin coating of olive oil, salt and white pepper to desired taste..
- Drain finished pasta..
- Stir the shrimp and cooked pasta into the broccoli and bellpepper. Add a final dash of salt and white pepper to taste..
- Serve immediately. I usually prefer to add my desired amount of sauce once plated. I like to go easy on sauces..
Grocery stores are in on it too, sending the message that you The key to serving restaurant-quality shrimp Alfredo is making sure all elements of the dish — the pasta, Alfredo sauce, and shrimp — finish cooking at. Toss in the shrimp and season with salt and black pepper. Sear just until pink on both sides. Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside. Bertolli's creamy shrimp alfredo recipe includes garlic cloves, red bell peppers, and hot pepper sauce that brings the heat in this yummy dish.