Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia. This flavor-packed dish is healthy, keto and low-carb and makes a delicious protein packed meal in minutes. You guys know I'm a zucchini noodle lover. As in, I make them weekly.
An easy perfect zucchini recipe for weekday or even weekend cooking. Skillet Zucchini Shrimp Pasta, don't know what to make with all those zucchini, this fast and easy sautéed Zucchini, Shrimp and Spaghetti is one of the best choices for. Shrimp scampi zoodles, or zucchini noodles, make a healthier pasta dish with a broth-based sauce of fragrant garlic and lemons plus cheese. This Perfect Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia using 11 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia
- It’s 2 large of zuchinni.
- Prepare 2 1/2 large of tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of fresh or dried basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 of tilapia.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole small precooked shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 box of of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
Just love shrimp scampi and making it with zucchini noodles is even more delicious! Top with Parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, and a drizzle of. Juicy and flavorful shrimp perfectly complement this Paleo pasta recipe, which isn't actually made from regular pasta but from zoodles, that is, zucchini noodles. You can use a vegetable peeler, mandolin slicer, julienne peeler or a vegetable spiralizer to create noodle-like ribbons from zucchini.
Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia step by step
- In big pot, cook pasta until ready. drain.
- Cut zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic in very small pieces. Cut pieces of shrimp in half.
- In a pan, heat oil and cook garlic for a 10-15 sec..
- Add zucchini, salt, and basil to pan and cook for 10 minutes or until zucchini shrink a bit.
- Thaw out tilapia a bit and season with lemon pepper seasoning..
- Add tomatoes and shrimp in pan and cook until juice of tomatoes come out and shrimp is recooked.
- Heat another pan with oil and cook fish thoroughly on both sides and then drain of excess oil.
- When shrimp, zucchini, tomato sauce is done, mix it completely with cooked pasta..
- Add fish as a side and sprinkle pasta with parmesan cheese.
This garlicky shrimp scampi pasta adds healthy spiralized zucchini to whole wheat linguini for a perfect weeknight dinner that's easy to twirl your fork to. How to Make Shrimp Scampi Pasta. This dish is pretty much made in three different steps of prep and comes together really quickly at the end. Zucchini Pasta Shrimp with creamy avocado pesto sauce. This zoodles-with-avocado-pesto recipe is quick and perfect for summer.