Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad.
You can cook Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad using 14 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta.
- You need 1 lb of Any size shrimp, Thawed..
- You need 1/2 cup of Green onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 6 oz of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of Hot Rotel.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 oz of Black Olives.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 of pads of Butter.
- You need 1 of lemon.
Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions..
- Thaw Shrimp and sautee in butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic. Cook for 2 mins on each side or until done. Squeeze 1/2 lemon to shrimp while it sautees..
- Once pasta is done, run under cold water. Add Olive oil so it won't stick. Shrimp should be done..
- Chop green onion and cilantro. Add to cold pasta and toss with shrimp.
- Add feta, 1/2 can of drained rotel, can of black olives and season with Cavender's Seasoning to your liking..
- Toss in a little more Olive oil and refrigerate overnight or enjoy right away..
- ENJOY ;).